E-Bangladesh is an e-commerce marketplace operating in Bangladesh. It has at least one operational agent in every one square mile in Bangladesh. It is operated by eBangladesh e-commerce Ltd. (Company No. C -173599).
E-bangladesh.com is going to be the largest and most modern e-commerce marketplace in Bangladesh. Millions of entrepreneurs from all over the country will gather here. As well as countless buyers. The whole of E-Bangladesh is going to be a huge family with 50,000 coordinators. This is where millions of entrepreneurs will be able to open their own shops and conduct their business activities.
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
1. Prevention of price inequality: The exact price of the product produced in remote areas is not available. E-bangladesh will play an important role in solving this problem.
2. Transforming villages into towns: Any product can be delivered to any part of the country in a short time. This will reduce the inequality between rural and urban areas.
3. Cooperation of small entrepreneurs: The products produced by small entrepreneurs can be easily marketed and sold at excellent prices.
4. Short Delivery: Delivery of goods will be possible in a very short time due to the availability of respective city centered delivery systems.
5. Huge family of 50,000 delegates: It has at least one operational agent in every one square kilometer in Bangladesh. This huge family of 50,000 will take e-Bangladesh forward together.
6. Creating a market for domestically produced products: The main objective of e-Bangladesh is to create a market for the best quality products produced within the country.
7. Product Quality Improvement: E-Bangladesh will build with the help and training of entrepreneurs in the production of international quality products.
8. Services: E-bangladesh will not only sell products, e-bangladesh will have different types of services. Doctors, nurses, ambulances, medicine, mechanics, technicians can all be found with one click.
9. Place: Important institutions in the interior of the country and all related services can be found here.
10. Building a Digital Country: e-bangladesh.com will play an important role in building a digital Bangladesh. The activities of e-bangladesh are in full swing. Currently a coordinating team of 100 is working at the field level.