08012015Headline:

Help for Voter ID related Queries

Voters can find out their voter number easily using internet from the election commission site. This post (in Bangla) details the process.

Voter list

For other queries regarding voter list or national ID card voter list national ID project please contact the project office or the army headquarters central coordination cell.

The voter list national ID project office is situated at Islamic Foundation Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka.

Telephone numbers: (+88) 02-9116971, 02-9116927, 02-8150846, 01730020504, 01911487902, 01819724790, 01719403343, 01720275175, 01711708837, 01717580341, 01712052014, 01552303489

Army headquarters central coordination cell, MS Branch, is situated at Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka:

Telephone numbers: (+88) 02-8714399, 01732153748, 01711384145

More at BDNews24.com

What Next?

Recent Articles

304 Responses to "Help for Voter ID related Queries"

1. Md. Ashraf ali says:

please help me

2. atiqul islam says:

there some err in my national id card.so i renew my id card but the card serial no has been changed.is it any troble in this new id number??

3. Jahid Hasan says:

I Could not collect my National ID Card. I had been enlisted as a Voter at East Rampura, Dhaka. Now I want to get my ID Card. How can I get that?

Best Regards,
    Jahid Hasan

4. omar sikdar says:

omar sikdar lost my national id card and i cannot remember my pin number.so how can i get a new national id card.

please help me

5. I was making my national ID card in uttara, Dhaka and I was changed my accommodation in Narayangong that’s why I didn’t collected my voter ID card and also don’t know my voter no now how can I get my voter no and how can I change my voter area. My wife lost her National ID card and I know her ID no but same don’t know her voter ID no, please help us how can we solved our problems.

We waiting for your quick respond, please help us.
    best regards
    Muhammad Ali Ashraf &
    Farhana Ashraf Koly.

6. I am Md. Faisal Bonik Shobuj
    Age of 10 January, 1989
    Father’s Name: Late: Md. Hazem Ali
    Mother’s Name: Mrs. Fazilatun Nesa.

7. md sujon khan says:

i lost my national id card and i dont know my id number …..so what can i do…please inform me….and help me..

8. md sujon khan says:

9. NUR NOBY says:

salam to respectebale Honaurable man. My younger brother name is Mr. Mashud Rana who lost his ID but don’t find it at now!!! plaze in frome me as quick & call me 01673662844.

10. Kazi Ashif Ahmed says:

There are some mistake in my National ID card. I would like to correct my ID card. So What will i have to do now …? Please Help me.

11. nazia Sultana says:

amar national card a amar husband name chelo. but amar husband ar shate divorce hoea gese. ami amar voter id card correction korate chay. plz help me.

12. nito says:

plz help me.

13. Syed Sakil Ahmed says:

Dear Sir:

My daughter attained 18 years and now wish to enroll herself in voter list. Also, she want to open an bank account.

Please advise me about how to have the voter ID for my daughter.

Thank you and best regards.

Syed Sakil Ahmed

14. jatan says:

i want to know when does the photograph will be capture at Begumgonj upazilla, 02 no Gopalpur union. it will help me to attend the program for my wife ‘s ID.

thanking you
    jatan

15. Anwar Hossain says:

I lost my National ID card.I can not remember my NID number.How can I get my NID number?

16. MD.NURUN NABI says:

IN MY ID CARD HAVE SOME ERROR SO IT SHOULD BE REPAIR ,HOW I REPAIR THIS CARD.

17. mohammed says:

Dear Sir,
    In national id card, i want to correct my date of birth & name.please help me….

18. Md.mahmudulhasan sarker says:

I have got a National I.D card with mother name is in correct. Now I want to know how can I get the ‘APPLICATION Form’s of internet ?? Please give me the solution…
    in correct name is -mrs.monwara begum.correct name is mrs.menwara begum .

19. Mohiuddin Md. Zuhair says:

Dear Sir, My father’s name is wrong & need correction. Moreover, my address needs to be updated. Please advise what I need to do.

Thanks & regards,

M M Zuhair

20. forhad says:

i live in dhaka how n where,what r the requirements for registration to be a voter n get my national id card

21. Mongpru shine chowdhury says:

Sir
    It is sorry say that,I’ve lost my voter ID.please help me how can I get it?
    name:Mongpru shine chowdhury
    father’s name:Aongkyaching chowdhury
    mother’s name:Rupali chowdhury
    vill+post:khagrachari
    zila:khagrachari

22. Luthfunnahar says:

sir,
    I lost my ID card and i have no copy.what should i do now?please inform me.it is very urgent.
    name:s.Luthfunnahar
    Husband name:Lokiot Ullah
    Fathers Name: date Younus mia
    mothers name:Latiba Khatun
    vill+post: Shingbahura
    Upa Zilla: Chatkhil
    zilla: Noakhali.

23. alaka nandy says:

my last name spelling was incorrect in id card.iam a new voter.and get my id card just today,how can i correct it? what the process ?

24. Nur Nahar bagum says:

I lost my ID card . I hv a number but I’m not confirm that it is right or wrong. Hw can I know tha?

25. naznin akther says:

Dear sir
    i lost my voter id card.i have no photo copy or id number. This (2693014997047)
    is my sister V.id number, maybe my id number is 2693014997048 or 46. please if possible u gave me my original voter id number. my name is naznin akther, father name= ali ahmed

26. jakirul alam khan says:

I lost my ID card.how can i got my new card.please reply.

27. jakirul alam khan says:

I lost my ID card.how can i got my new card.please reply

28. md.manik mia says:

ami md manik mia.pitha name mohamod ali.dokhin gazirchot .amr voter id card ta hariye giche amr voter id card no.amr mone nai amr voter id car no ta jante parle amr onak opokar hotho pls sir amr voter id no ta jodi janaten pls

29. Md. Rakibuzzaman says:

Thanks mate………..it was helpful for me. Cheers……!!

30. Ratul says:

Dear Sir,

How to possible, get full information of my national ID card which was filled by the govt concern person at the time of issue the ID card. Is there any web address? or any application form or any contact person?

would appreciate if you kindly advise on above as soon as possible

Thanks

31. aliunnesa says:

I have lost my voter ID Card & cant remember my id no. how do I get the number & card. pls. reply
    Name : Aliunnesa
    Mother’s Name ” Ambia Khatun
    Husband Name : Abu Saem Md. Atiur Rahman

32. farzana yeasmin says:

i want to correct my birth date.& also want to delete my nick name from my id card.how can this possible?pls ans me.

33. i live in chittagong.i want to correct my birthdate in my national id card.& also want to remove my nick name from my id card.so pls give me a accurate solution about this

34. Sajidul Haque says:

Sir,
    I have lost my Voter
    ID card.
    I am urgently in need
    of it to apply a new job.
    But i forgot my id,

Thana : Sunamganj.
    Union: Muhonpur.
    Village: Voishber.

Thank’s

35. anupam roy says:

36. anupam roy says:

When I get my new national ID card. I register 8 months ago. It’s a long time but card is not coming? when I can get my new ID card. please tell me. I am from khulna city

37. fazlay says:

Dear Sir,.

I would like to say that there are some mistakes in the spelling of my name and my fathers name during printing my National ID Card which is require for correction immediately. How to it possible and confirm that – Is your official available in your office next Saturday? Please inform the solution to my email address for which I will grateful to you. Thank you.

38. fazlay says:

Dear Sir,.

39. Rony says:

Can u please tell me about the documentation and procedures needed to replace my lost NID from NID PROJECT OFFICE?

40. khusnoor alam says:

i lost my card i do not have any kind of evidence of my card or any thing related to me. i think i lost it a month ago from now but where i lost it i do no not remember. what should i do? please help i think it is a serious situation……..

41. Tajul islam says:

ami amar alakai voter hoia si but amar badir sobar card asse amar ta ase nai ….amar koronio ki…..ba ami ki babe pete pari

42. Nizam Uddin Ahmed says:

Dear Sir
    I Want To Change My wife’s id card no. 1518251623206 information as like Birth day,Permanent address pls help me To inform me how to change it pls details.
    Thanks
    Nizam Uddin Ahmed

43. abdul muyiz mazu says:

sir.

i want to change my votar id because there has some mistake please inform how i can do it

44. kazi Ismail says:

Dear Sir,prothome amar salam niben.amar votar id card e kiso vhul information ase,jar karone khob somossha.vul ta holo name abong date of birth.ki vhabe ami ta songsodon korte pari.please help me.

45. milon miah says:

sir
    l have lost my ID card recently.but I forget my ID number.
    now its urgent for me to know ID number for GD.please help me how can I find out my ID number.

thanking you

MD milon miah

46. monir says:

Dear Sir.
    I have to correction my birth date. Because there are no match between my
    academic certificate and national ID card.Bit I don’t know how to solve it.

So please sir suggest me in this case

47. kaniz fatema says:

amar national id card er slip hariye gase ami kivabe id card ta collect korte parbo .plz help me.

48. sumon says:

how to check draft voter list online? pls give the link, i could not find on EC web

49. jannat ara hoque says:

i m a new voter but i did not get my voter id card yet??? how will i get it???

50. Md. Imam Hossain Milon says:

Amar Voter List hoeche july 2015 te ki bhabe ta duruto payte pari.