Help for Voter ID related Queries

December 29, 2008
By

Voters can find out their voter number easily using internet from the election commission site. This post (in Bangla) details the process.

Voter list

For other queries regarding voter list or national ID card voter list national ID project please contact the project office or the army headquarters central coordination cell.

The voter list national ID project office is situated at Islamic Foundation Bhaban, Agargaon, Dhaka.

Telephone numbers: (+88) 02-9116971, 02-9116927, 02-8150846, 01730020504, 01911487902, 01819724790, 01719403343, 01720275175, 01711708837, 01717580341, 01712052014, 01552303489

Army headquarters central coordination cell, MS Branch, is situated at Dhaka Cantonment, Dhaka:

Telephone numbers: (+88) 02-8714399, 01732153748, 01711384145

More at BDNews24.com

280 Responses to Help for Voter ID related Queries

1. Md. Ashraf ali
    February 29, 2012 at 12:32 pm

please help me

2. atiqul islam
    March 1, 2012 at 6:44 am

there some err in my national id card.so i renew my id card but the card serial no has been changed.is it any troble in this new id number??

3. Jahid Hasan
    March 11, 2012 at 11:43 am

I Could not collect my National ID Card. I had been enlisted as a Voter at East Rampura, Dhaka. Now I want to get my ID Card. How can I get that?

Best Regards,
    Jahid Hasan

4. March 14, 2012 at 11:32 am

omar sikdar lost my national id card and i cannot remember my pin number.so how can i get a new national id card.

please help me

5. March 24, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I was making my national ID card in uttara, Dhaka and I was changed my accommodation in Narayangong that’s why I didn’t collected my voter ID card and also don’t know my voter no now how can I get my voter no and how can I change my voter area. My wife lost her National ID card and I know her ID no but same don’t know her voter ID no, please help us how can we solved our problems.

We waiting for your quick respond, please help us.
    best regards
    Muhammad Ali Ashraf &
    Farhana Ashraf Koly.

6. April 12, 2012 at 11:00 am

I am Md. Faisal Bonik Shobuj
    Age of 10 January, 1989
    Father’s Name: Late: Md. Hazem Ali
    Mother’s Name: Mrs. Fazilatun Nesa.

7. md sujon khan
    April 12, 2012 at 11:09 am

i lost my national id card and i dont know my id number …..so what can i do…please inform me….and help me..

8. md sujon khan
    April 12, 2012 at 11:11 am

9. April 15, 2012 at 11:36 pm

salam to respectebale Honaurable man. My younger brother name is Mr. Mashud Rana who lost his ID but don’t find it at now!!! plaze in frome me as quick & call me 01673662844.

10. Kazi Ashif Ahmed
    April 16, 2012 at 5:59 pm

There are some mistake in my National ID card. I would like to correct my ID card. So What will i have to do now …? Please Help me.

11. nazia Sultana
    May 21, 2012 at 10:59 am

amar national card a amar husband name chelo. but amar husband ar shate divorce hoea gese. ami amar voter id card correction korate chay. plz help me.

12. nito
    May 21, 2012 at 4:56 pm

plz help me.

13. Syed Sakil Ahmed
    May 23, 2012 at 10:35 am

Dear Sir:

My daughter attained 18 years and now wish to enroll herself in voter list. Also, she want to open an bank account.

Please advise me about how to have the voter ID for my daughter.

Thank you and best regards.

Syed Sakil Ahmed

14. jatan
    May 30, 2012 at 7:23 am

i want to know when does the photograph will be capture at Begumgonj upazilla, 02 no Gopalpur union. it will help me to attend the program for my wife ‘s ID.

thanking you
    jatan

15. Anwar Hossain
    July 7, 2012 at 6:02 am

I lost my National ID card.I can not remember my NID number.How can I get my NID number?

16. MD.NURUN NABI
    November 9, 2012 at 6:52 pm

IN MY ID CARD HAVE SOME ERROR SO IT SHOULD BE REPAIR ,HOW I REPAIR THIS CARD.

17. mohammed
    August 21, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Dear Sir,
    In national id card, i want to correct my date of birth & name.please help me….

18. Md.mahmudulhasan sarker
    August 21, 2013 at 5:14 pm

I have got a National I.D card with mother name is in correct. Now I want to know how can I get the ‘APPLICATION Form’s of internet ?? Please give me the solution…
    in correct name is -mrs.monwara begum.correct name is mrs.menwara begum .

19. Mohiuddin Md. Zuhair
    September 19, 2013 at 12:51 am

Dear Sir, My father’s name is wrong & need correction. Moreover, my address needs to be updated. Please advise what I need to do.

Thanks & regards,

M M Zuhair

20. forhad
    November 21, 2013 at 11:11 am

i live in dhaka how n where,what r the requirements for registration to be a voter n get my national id card

21. Mongpru shine chowdhury
    January 23, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Sir
    It is sorry say that,I’ve lost my voter ID.please help me how can I get it?
    name:Mongpru shine chowdhury
    father’s name:Aongkyaching chowdhury
    mother’s name:Rupali chowdhury
    vill+post:khagrachari
    zila:khagrachari

22. Luthfunnahar
    February 4, 2014 at 10:50 am

sir,
    I lost my ID card and i have no copy.what should i do now?please inform me.it is very urgent.
    name:s.Luthfunnahar
    Husband name:Lokiot Ullah
    Fathers Name: date Younus mia
    mothers name:Latiba Khatun
    vill+post: Shingbahura
    Upa Zilla: Chatkhil
    zilla: Noakhali.

23. February 5, 2014 at 7:50 pm

my last name spelling was incorrect in id card.iam a new voter.and get my id card just today,how can i correct it? what the process ?

24. Nur Nahar bagum
    February 7, 2014 at 11:15 pm

I lost my ID card . I hv a number but I’m not confirm that it is right or wrong. Hw can I know tha?

25. naznin akther
    February 8, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Dear sir
    i lost my voter id card.i have no photo copy or id number. This (2693014997047)
    is my sister V.id number, maybe my id number is 2693014997048 or 46. please if possible u gave me my original voter id number. my name is naznin akther, father name= ali ahmed

26. jakirul alam khan
    February 12, 2014 at 1:58 am

I lost my ID card.how can i got my new card.please reply.

27. jakirul alam khan
    February 12, 2014 at 2:01 am

I lost my ID card.how can i got my new card.please reply

28. February 19, 2014 at 3:39 am

ami md manik mia.pitha name mohamod ali.dokhin gazirchot .amr voter id card ta hariye giche amr voter id card no.amr mone nai amr voter id car no ta jante parle amr onak opokar hotho pls sir amr voter id no ta jodi janaten pls

29. Md. Rakibuzzaman
    February 20, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Thanks mate………..it was helpful for me. Cheers……!!

30. Ratul
    February 27, 2014 at 10:27 am

Dear Sir,

How to possible, get full information of my national ID card which was filled by the govt concern person at the time of issue the ID card. Is there any web address? or any application form or any contact person?

would appreciate if you kindly advise on above as soon as possible

Thanks