- Polls and beyond: ‘Still no guarantee’
- Hasina unveils 23-point ‘Charter for Change’. Download the Awami League Manifesto from here.
- Dream list, but can AL deliver?
- Khaleda promises to cut prices, create jobs
- Jamaat’s manifesto promises ‘rights for the freedom fighters’
The Daily Star:
- Country in deep crisis: Khaleda says nationalist-Islamist forces can solve the problem
- Poll symbol allocation in a shambles
- AL’s manifesto: Refreshingly specific and time bound
The Financial Express:
- AL eyes on young voters to score in Dec 29 polls.
- Khaleda Zia urges people to make ‘right’ choice on Dec 29
The New Nation:
News From Bangladesh:
- AL-led grand alliance finalises candidature, AL-242, Jatiya Party-49, 14-party-9
- Emergency to go on December 17: Govt announcement